Healing Meditation -
Use The Power Within You
This is one of the meditation techniques whose intention is to bring about healing of a specific ailment or situation.
This technique can be simple or very complex. It could be as simple as you sitting and becoming present to the ebb and flow of the breath.
This then allows you to get calm and to have a clearer idea of what is going on in the area of concern. Getting into a calm and relaxed state of being is the first healing response.
It allows you to get inside the issue and give it more specific attention.
With experience, you will be able to command and direct healing energy to the area in need of repair, whether it be physical, emotional, mental or spiritual.
Healing is a process. It is coming to terms with things the way they are, rather fighting with the reality or trying to change them to something else.
is helpful in being able to tap the 'Unlimited Source' for purposes of healing.
This meditation technique is most successful if you also know the art of receiving healing.
So the extent to which you believe that healing will actually take place and indeed that the healing will come from within, determines the level of success.
It is your faith and knowing how to use that will do the healing.
Steps of Energy Healing Meditation
- Sit with your back straight and close your eyes.
- Breathe slowly, as quietly as possible but don’t try to hold your breath.
- As you breathe in, imagine and feel yourself breathing in life healing air. Spotlight the area you need healing with the healing life force. Visualize this Life Force as a very refined, white light energy.
- As you breathe out, imagine breathing out all the negative energy from your body in general as well as from specific ailing area, coming out and dissipating.
- Continue the exercise until you or the ailing area has received enough life force to feel at least some relief.
Self healing meditation is effective for reducing pain, tension and various ailments limited to a small areas.
If you condition is serious, apart from consulting and trained medical doctor, you should use the services of a trained meditation healer.
Return to Home Page from Healing Meditation